Horror Fans Unite!

Just thought I would see if there is anything on your mind and just thank you for all being a great group of friends and family. We have had a few changes and some new additions like the "T-shirt, but you know I am all about promoting things if you have been on my other sites. Here is no different, I just want you all to have a cool place that you can be proud of... this is that place.

So anything on your mind, everyone having a cool summer?

Still looking for someone to assist me on the "HBA Master List", I cannot get the silly bullets to line up.

Thank you!
Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
HBA Curator

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looks cool to me!

Sir Jorge Orduna said...

we have so many members, and yet i don't know anyone, drop me a line over at scary film review, or email me info@sirjorge.net members, let me read your blogs link to you and comment!

K.N. Porter said...

The bullets on the master list look ok. Were you able to fix them?

Jeremy [Retro] said...

KN,

no the 2012 group won't let me edit them in Word... I have an old version. that names at the end of the 2012 list need to go in there. I am thinking about taking all the bullets away... I am neurotic and want everything to match... I just like the master list look. any thoughts or advice, please let me know.

thank you!

LeftFieldFilms said...

Thanks for adding me to the HBA! I've spoken to some really nice people on here and found some great blogs!

Michael.

HBA MASTER BLOG ROLL